Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

FIFA come down hard on Croatia

Croatia fans were making monkey noises during their recent drubbing by England. The abuse was aimed at Emile Heskey.

The FA complained and FIFA have taken it very seriously and handed out a £15,000 (less than USD30,000) fine.

That'll teach them. Bet they won't do that again.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

seriously? wow that's pretty lenient. don't a lot of team's punishments include playing in an empty stadium when they do something like this? insane...

What? There is no racism in Europe. America is the most racist country on Earth remember.
Chelsea>Your team

I read about this a while back and yeah these so called "fans" are ruining everything and giving real Croatian fans a bad name. In fact I don't even consider these people to be fans, their just retards. There are always a select few retards who give the real fans a bad name.

And this fine is crap, $30,000? Come on. Let's get real. This punishment won't do shit and it certainly won't stop these retards from doing what they're doing.

fr33k1ck wrote:
What? There is no racism in Europe. America is the most racist country on Earth remember.

yea i see the sarcasm in your post, but there have been quite bad racist problems in Europe in small amounts in Italy, A lot in Spain, a lot in Eastern Europe and huge problems in Russia.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Ok im probably going to sound like a tool but you were being sarcastic Ratherton, sorry but i find it hard to detect sarcasm in written stuff haha.

Yes, I was being sarcastic.

I also made a serious point in a later post expressing my personal opinion on why FIFA failed to act but it has been deleted.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....