Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

US vs. Barbados- WC Qualifying

I figured I'd open a thread for this since the US will be opening their World Cup qualifying games against Barbados this weekend and continue with their efforts next weekend.

My favorite part about this matchup has to be that Barbados is advertising for players on their team website :lol: .

I'm predicting an easy win for the U.S. in both of the Barbados games, but we'll just have to see what happens.

BGbeast23 wrote:
My favorite part about this matchup has to be that Barbados is advertising for players on their team website :lol: .

Marvin!!!! They need you! :P
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

HAHAHAHAHAHHA thats fu(ked up!!! I predict a US 9-0 Barbados

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

My Prediction:

USA 40
Barbados 0

Goals From:
Donovan (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (10) (11) (12) (13) (23) (26) (27) (91) (29) (30)
Dempsey (14) (15) (16) (17) (92) (19) (20) (21) (22) (25)
Johnson (35) (43) (44) (45) (50) (51) (52) (53) (66) (56) (77) (87) (9) (31)
Feilhaber (90)
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Barbados 4 - United States 0

:D

Donovan Red Card

Dempsey Red Card

Bob Bradley and the rest of the US coaching staff ejected

hahha i dont root for the us in fact im mexican so the U.S. can go fuck themselves but right now i see the us's football is better then mexico's football as when us played argentina they tied and when mexico played argentina they got schooled haha lol but yea if the U S doesnt take this game im going to be surprised and take back the words i just said

soccerdude510 wrote:
hahha i dont root for the us in fact im mexican so the U.S. can go fuck themselves but right now i see the us's football is better then mexico's football as when us played argentina they tied and when mexico played argentina they got schooled haha lol but yea if the U S doesnt take this game im going to be surprised and take back the words i just said

Why is your entire population migrating north?

fr33k1ck wrote:
soccerdude510 wrote:

Any problem with the mexicans fu(ker?

yea,i think we are going to get beaten really bad

btw,bg,that website has not been updated in years,it was just advertising that there were going to be national team trials
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

tevezaholic wrote:

btw,bg,that website has not been updated in years

Why don't u register tevez? U will surely help Barbados score :lol:

casar22 wrote:
tevezaholic wrote:

btw,bg,that website has not been updated in years

Why don't u register tevez? U will surely help Barbados score :lol:

lol.....surely we cant win(even with me on that squad)....although we have a number of english players coming in the squad,we probably wont win...i would like us to win but,what the hell,its usa.....i hope they underestimate us and play a very weak squad.....in the return leg,i must be there

some english players should be,j.forte,p.ifill(if he isnt injured :lol: ) and 9 more,but i doubt we got all of them

casar22 wrote:
fr33k1ck wrote:
soccerdude510 wrote:

No, I was just wondering why you are condeming a country that is so much better than your own. The illegal immigration of your people to the U.S. proves this. At least we can drink our water in the U.S.

fr33k1ck wrote:
casar22 wrote:
fr33k1ck wrote:
soccerdude510 wrote:

No, I was just wondering why you are condeming a country that is so much better than your own. The illegal immigration of your people to the U.S. proves this. At least we can drink our water in the U.S.

Wtf dude get a life. You went from the US been better at soccer than Mexico(which I know they are) to the fu(king wetbacks that cross the border illegally. And what do u mean with "At least we can drink our water in the U.S." We do have fucking water dude so shut the fu(k up. fag...

fr33k1ck wrote:

I'd suggest you all end this now. If you wanna discuss this go to a political forum or something but don't be filling up space here with it. All that will happen is a huge fight, and lots of hate getting thrown around. If you wanna discuss your opposing views use pm's or something but don't waste space. Nothing good will come out of you guys going back and forth so you should end that now.

Yea dude sorry, but really not every Mexican is a wetback(I've always crossed the border legally)