Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

unes mahmooud (iraqi playa)

he is an extrodinary player :shock:

his determination, speed, strength, 1v1's, aggressiveness

ohh my god

Pleez speek teh Eenglish Better.

I agree mate, he's a great player. I assume you decided to start this topic after the loss to Iraq last night?

Theres actually lots of really good Asian players like Mahmoud, many of them just dont want to go to Europe because thier very well payed with thier Asian clubs and they live near thier families.

Right now, Mahmooud is playing in Qatar in the Q-league, although, he's been linked with a move to Manchester City and some other french clubs.
Sig by me

Just to clarify, his name is spelt Younis Mahmoud.
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Shouldnt Iraqis be playing with thier RPG's

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

messi19 wrote:
Shouldnt Iraqis be playing with thier RPG's

role playing games?
i was made to ignite

Had2bHarry wrote:
I agree mate, he's a great player. I assume you decided to start this topic after the loss to Iraq last night?

Theres actually lots of really good Asian players like Mahmoud, many of them just dont want to go to Europe because thier very well payed with thier Asian clubs and they live near thier families.

Right now, Mahmooud is playing in Qatar in the Q-league, although, he's been linked with a move to Manchester City and some other french clubs.

Even if he is linked with man city he'll never get a work permit

And mint he meant rocket propelled grenades.

i know he meant rocket propelled grenades i was just messing about lol.
i was made to ignite

Didn't you know? Iraqi's love Online games. :lol:

Wait on a moment. Was he the guy who cought Schwarzer offguard from far out in the match in Dubai? If it was, he's got incredible vision, to see a chance like that.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

This one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPrP0fHCRWQ

That was emad mohammed.
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

FLUKE!

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

Not at all.

Don't even try to say that he meant to pass that, it was a clear shot, like keller said , he must have some vision to be able to pick up the ball glance for barely a second and then chip the goalie. It's a good goal.

Bet you're just mad that he's not English. :lol: DISCLAIMER: I love England
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF

Davidson9 wrote:
Not at all.

Don't even try to say that he meant to pass that, it was a clear shot, like keller said , he must have some vision to be able to pick up the ball glance for barely a second and then chip the goalie. It's a good goal.

Bet you're just mad that he's not English. :lol: DISCLAIMER: I love England

idk I watched that clip a few times and it looks more like he was trying to cross back post, and even if it was a shot it was still a really lucky shot. A great goal, but still a lucky shot.

No, he meant to shoot it. Think about it. If it were a cross, he wouldnt've swerved it towards goal. He would've just chipped it if it was a cross. But he did see Schwarzer off his line, and swung it in off the crossbar. That my friends, is not fluke, but talent.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

I agree, although we're getting slightly off the topic of Younis Mahmoud.

P.S. That was a very inappropriate comment about Iraqi's and RPGs. Don't do that again.