Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Where will Adriano go?

Quote:
Adriano's lack of playing time is solely his fault. It was his nutritional indiscipline, laziness, and overall shit attitude that has made him fat and ineffective, no one else's. Other people's fathers have died, but do you see Puyol, Sol Campbell, or C. Ronaldo getting fat and worthless? I have no sympathy at all for this arrogant, overrated sack of crap who thinks he's a soccer God but is far from it.

You can call him fat all you like but the man plays in europe and is successful, he could call you fat seeing as you sit at your pc and say shit about him, when you havent made anywhere near the accomplishments he has

Well, he does have about 10 years of experience on me... I also find it amusing when you say that I sit around on my PC. Typically, I try and spend no more than a half hour on the computer a day...

God damn brewery!!!

truesocceroo wrote:
Quote:
Adriano's lack of playing time is solely his fault. It was his nutritional indiscipline, laziness, and overall shit attitude that has made him fat and ineffective, no one else's. Other people's fathers have died, but do you see Puyol, Sol Campbell, or C. Ronaldo getting fat and worthless? I have no sympathy at all for this arrogant, overrated sack of crap who thinks he's a soccer God but is far from it.

You can call him fat all you like but the man plays in europe and is successful, he could call you fat seeing as you sit at your pc and say shit about him, when you havent made anywhere near the accomplishments he has

Hohoho no personal attack on this forum :P
Anyway I still think Inter should discipline Adriano properly and not going on Newspaper saying is his own fault. I think Inter lack the good management like the Chelsea, Barcelona, Man Utd and Milan....and I admit Adriano have a little fault, but sometimes if u can't find any friend u will go clubbing and find some CHICKS for a fun night. In conclusion Adriano have no true friends in Inter Milan

If he doesn't, what makes you think that Mancini or whoever the coach is will let him go instead of making him suffer on the bench with no friends?

Quote:
contact_lenses_man

truesocceroo wrote:
Quote:

Hohoho no personal attack on this forum Razz
Anyway I still think Inter should discipline Adriano properly and not going on Newspaper saying is his own fault. I think Inter lack the good management like the Chelsea, Barcelona, Man Utd and Milan....and I admit Adriano have a little fault, but sometimes if u can't find any friend u will go clubbing and find some CHICKS for a fun night. In conclusion Adriano have no true friends in Inter Milan

Not tryin to do personal attack if that is how it sounds i am sorry, but calling Adriano fat and lazy is a personal attack in itself, i dont think anyone in this forum is in a position to even think for 1 second about comparing themselves to Adriano, and you could maybe say slightly out of shape, not fat and lazy

ajc

If you are saying that we shouldn't judge players who are better than us then no one on this site one could say anything negative about any professional. But that's ludicrous, since we can compare people like Adriano against other "world class" professionals. No one should be comparing Adriano to themselves or others on this site, and in fact no one was until you inferred mpcarres14 was fat and lazy because he criticized Adriano. If I were to say "Adriano is out of shape" it would not mean that I think am better than him. It would mean that I believe he is not at the fitness level he should be compared to other professional players. Movie critics don't make movies, and people who rate professional footballers don't have to play at that level themselves.
Click it