guess who will win the World Cup

Forum about the biggest sporting event in the world
zhiqian
New User

guess who will win the World Cup

Post by zhiqian » 21 Jun 2013, 09:16

The Brazilian World Cup,Who will win the championship?Please guess?

soccer11
Admin

Re: guess

Post by soccer11 » 30 Jun 2013, 22:31

I'll say Germany. The German league is the best right now in terms of teams and they have a very deep talent pool. sh*t, Götze might not even be a starter. Not to mention guys like Kroos, Rues, Holtby also not starting. They are the most complete team from goalkeeper all the way up to the strikers.
Also, just look at the ages of their players. All their big guns are in their prime or coming into their prime.
Muller:23
Ozil: 24
Khedira: 26
Gomez: 27
Neier: 27
Schweinsteiger: 28
Pudolski: 28
Plus: these guys already have a world cup under their belt, and, in the case of Pudolski and Schweinsteiger, two.

Germany is prime to take over the world footballing landscape.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Re: guess who will win the World Cup

Post by Rome_Leader » 07 Jul 2013, 19:57

Germany definitely have an opportunity here, and of course no one is counting out Spain either, but, based on their Confed. Cup performance, I think it's not unreasonable to say that Brazil have a chance to reclaim glory. They are really playing like a family, and with home field advantage for a side like that, well, anything is possible!

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Adamhoward
New User

Post by Adamhoward » 17 Oct 2017, 03:48

Good times for French football team. This time they have a lot of talent in their squad. They can claimant for world cup18 if they show their perfect skills. Hope for the best. Strong team destined for great things.
Adom Howard

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 19 Dec 2017, 02:05

Adamhoward wrote:
17 Oct 2017, 03:48
Good times for French football team. This time they have a lot of talent in their squad. They can claimant for world cup18 if they show their perfect skills. Hope for the best. Strong team destined for great things.
France has a very strong squad. I can definitely see them winning it all. Germany is still a very strong side as well. I would pick one of them to win it all

Markees
New User

Post by Markees » 23 Dec 2017, 17:47

Croatia is the dark horse of the tournament. They have a top notch squad, yet they're flying under the radar. I'm willing to bet Croatia will go far in the tournament, if not win it all.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 29 Jan 2018, 17:25

Markees wrote:
23 Dec 2017, 17:47
Croatia is the dark horse of the tournament. They have a top notch squad, yet they're flying under the radar. I'm willing to bet Croatia will go far in the tournament, if not win it all.
I would love for that to happen but Croatia have a tough road ahead of them this time around.

I believe France will win it this year