piotrk
New User

Post by piotrk » 20 Aug 2008, 12:38

What do you think about Adriano?

Will be Mourinho standing on him ?

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Post by soccer_after_death » 13 Sep 2008, 19:48

Watching the inter-Catania game right now, and havent missed a second of it. Really exciting game. Inter dominated the first 35 minutes of first half. Then Catania scored off a corner..
2 minutes later, quaresma crossses and it goes in off a deflection.
Another 2 minutes later, muntari gets sent off for (accidentally IMO) hitting this dude in the face...
Halftime
into the first half, about 5 minutes in, inter has a throw in into the penalty area, it deflects and is an own goal.
2-1 inter...

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 16 Sep 2008, 12:56

soccer_after_death wrote:Watching the inter-Catania game right now, and havent missed a second of it. Really exciting game. Inter dominated the first 35 minutes of first half. Then Catania scored off a corner..
2 minutes later, quaresma crossses and it goes in off a deflection.
Another 2 minutes later, muntari gets sent off for (accidentally IMO) hitting this dude in the face...
Halftime
into the first half, about 5 minutes in, inter has a throw in into the penalty area, it deflects and is an own goal.
2-1 inter...
how did balotelli do?
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 08 Jun 2010, 21:17

I'd like to say I'm sorry to all the Inter Milan fans and best wishes. I don't know what I'd do if the team I supported just hired Benítez :( sad day for you all after such a good run the past few years :cry: hopefully he won't be there long, for Inters sake.

mr_dude

Post by mr_dude » 09 Jun 2010, 01:54

Well, he won't be there long enough to do any harm, and he's inherited a world class team. He's a defensively capable coach as well.
I don't know if Inter will repeat last season's success, but I don't foresee a 7th place finish either.
"A match isn't lost until after it's over." Me
"The greatest glory in life lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandella

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 09 Jun 2010, 02:10

mr_dude wrote:Well, he won't be there long enough to do any harm, and he's inherited a world class team. He's a defensively capable coach as well.
I don't know if Inter will repeat last season's success, but I don't foresee a 7th place finish either.
That's what Liverpool thought :wink:

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 09 Jun 2010, 02:56

Inter aren't a 2 man team like Liverpool were. Unless Milito turns into glass like Torres did and Sneijder sucks, then I'm pretty sure Inter won't have the same fate.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 09 Jun 2010, 02:58

Wow, finally someone has a good shot at winning the scudetto over inter

I just think they got the fat spaniard because of his CL qualities seeing how inter are the defending european champions

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 09 Jun 2010, 14:25

Benitiz could take over the best team in the world and still make them sh*t.

mr_dude

Post by mr_dude » 09 Jun 2010, 18:17

He's only getting a 3-year contract, he was great for Liverpool in their first 3 years. Moratti also has a history of firing coaches, though he has calmed down, if Benitez doesn't deliver then I'm sure he'll be fired.
"A match isn't lost until after it's over." Me
"The greatest glory in life lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandella

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 09 Jun 2010, 19:09

He's like one of those shits that clings in every single way.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 09 Jun 2010, 19:14

Hmm I'm looking forward to this. It was always my opinion, that Benitez kind of saved all his efforts for 1 single tournament, sometimes the champions league, and sometimes the premierleague, but only once won one of the two he went "all-in" in.

In Valencia he had good seasons and good performances and thats why he got signed to Liverpool. One UEFA cup, two Spanish leagues, made two UCL finals but lost both! If you look at Valencia you'll realize thats quite an achievment, not to take credit away, but Barcelona and Man U struggle to make the ucl finals, he did it twice with a smaller team.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 09 Jun 2010, 20:17

Roma Signs Adriano to a 3 year contract
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadi ... WfVHFyX3Pg
(I just hope he keeps himself clean in Italy and can get through his depression)

I think he'll lead Roma on to give Inter Milan a challenge.

They got close this year, due to heroics of Totti and De Rossi.

One more very high quality player could tip the balance with Morinho gone.

I can hope :D
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 09 Jun 2010, 20:24

bsc wrote:Roma Signs Adriano to a 3 year contract
http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadi ... WfVHFyX3Pg
(I just hope he keeps himself clean in Italy and can get through his depression)

I think he'll lead Roma on to give Inter Milan a challenge.

They got close this year, due to heroics of Totti and De Rossi.

One more very high quality player could tip the balance with Morinho gone.

I can hope :D
Roma always seem to just be lacking that little bit extra. Totti is getting old so I'd say Adriano may have a season or two to help them win it before Totti starts failing.

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 09 Jun 2010, 20:38

As soon as Totti Retires, he's joining the AS Roma coaching staff to work his Itallian Magic.

I think Toni or Baptista could be on the out this summer, and I hope it's Toni. Baptista is a legend, and is actually going to the world cup. Even if he won't start many games for either team.

Inter still have the best squad in Italy, as long as Sneijder has the type of season we expect him too. I've just got a feeling it's Roma's year with all of this flux in football.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true