ronaldinho

Post by amu86 » 24 Jan 2010, 15:03

i havent seen ac milan or espiecally ronaldinho play this well in a long time

heres the video
http://www.footytube.com/video/ac-milan ... an17-31602

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 24 Jan 2010, 20:49

Oh sh*t that is the Ronaldinho I remember from the Barcelona days when he was World Player of the Year twice in a row. It's good to see him playing well again since he sorta fell off the face of the earth after leaving Barca.

BayernFan
New User

Post by BayernFan » 25 Jan 2010, 00:11

he was amazing during that game! how did he play against inter i only saw the first few minutes

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 25 Jan 2010, 00:14

Ronaldinho was amazing when he played for barcelona, awesome to watch, i still watch compilations of him at barce on youtube.
i was made to ignite

foodsample

Post by foodsample » 26 Jan 2010, 23:38

Holy crapp. What a shot on that 4th goal. Good to see hes getting back on his game again.
"Y lo uvieras pegado al uno o dos que te salian?"
"O la hubiese tirado a la mierda, como lo hago siempre"

Mascherano ftw!

"Focus on the effort, not the results.. then results will come"

Live by it

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 27 Jan 2010, 00:21

Yeah the 4th goal was amazing just the right balance of power and accuracy.
i was made to ignite

foodsample

Post by foodsample » 27 Jan 2010, 22:25

Love your sig btw. If that kid survived, he must be the most renowned badass where he lives.
"Y lo uvieras pegado al uno o dos que te salian?"
"O la hubiese tirado a la mierda, como lo hago siempre"

Mascherano ftw!

"Focus on the effort, not the results.. then results will come"

Live by it

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 27 Jan 2010, 23:39

foodsample wrote:Love your sig btw. If that kid survived, he must be the most renowned badass where he lives.
Yeah definitely, im probably gonna try a jack ass stunt simlar to taht this year on my nephews little pedal tractor, down a massive hill, well maybe depends how drunk i am :lol: :lol:
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 28 Jan 2010, 21:50

Croatianblood1 wrote:Oh sh*t that is the Ronaldinho I remember from the Barcelona days when he was World Player of the Year twice in a row. It's good to see him playing well again since he sorta fell off the face of the earth after leaving Barca.
It was the other way around, he fell off the face of the earth in Barcelona that why he went to milan.. I remember he won the UEFA champions league in 2006, and then all the hopes where for him and Brazil, and he barely did anythingin the world cup.... The brazilians had a statue of him next pele outside the Maracana stadium... They knocked it down after the v France elimination.... Since then he had been grey, performing great, good, average, bad, and sh*t, he wasnt at all constant...
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 28 Jan 2010, 22:13

The last two seasons of rijkaard were unbearable. Ronaldinho was on the decline. Mostly because he didnt really give a damn anymore. His focus shifted from training and fitness to excessive partying. The skill was always there, as evident from his famous rivaldo style chested bicycle kick goal.

In Milan his nonchalance became even more apparent during the Ancelotti reign. His movement was slow and he barely chased an apponent down.

Ofcourse he is making a come-back and caring enough to perform well. His touch and control have never left him. Unfortunately his lack of fitness has left him slow and unable to blaze past people after beating them.