Neymar 69 goals in 4 mins.

Links to video files and compilations
p793
Veteran Member

Neymar 69 goals in 4 mins.

Post by p793 » 11 Aug 2011, 16:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUEPkHhk ... re=related

really cool videos on this guys channel.

goal number 67 is outrageous!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 12 Aug 2011, 16:36

Sick video man, Neymar's goals are almost never tap ins.. For every 3 goals theirs one superb goal and none of them get boring..

that guy has other exellent videos as well.. Like that one video "Ronaldo's 62 goals with Brazil".. and like 50% of them are in year 97-98 it sucks that he got injured ore he would have surely been the best evaar.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

mrbeankid22

Post by mrbeankid22 » 12 Aug 2011, 17:34

Neymar has skillful goals but some of the goal keeping in that video is suspect.

The master:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTebxpur ... ideo_title

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 12 Aug 2011, 18:58

Holy crap.. I hand't seen that video on this guys' channel... Thierry Henry in Arsenal was truely a freaking legend... Freaking Fear for us United fan's when he was in his prime 2002-2006(more less) and had the ball... So fast, so quick, and so deadly... Plus his control and dribbling where out of this world....Maybe he should have stayed a little longer with the gunners, he was legend, and simply always in the race for top scorer in england, not easy goals, eithers, fantastic screamers! But i think what pushed him to leave was that he saw that it was hard for him to win anything serious with Arsenal... so he moved to a club that was more championship material!

Imho though, he was lacking the South American blood that made R9 the best 9 ever.. Henry beat 2 and took a shot from outside.. Ronaldo beat 2 and then beat the keeper, and then tapped it in with class and grace... I think its academy football vs street football..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 13 Aug 2011, 02:58

Henry was one of my favourite players, ever. That video is really, really good! Did anyone see the Messi Vs Ronaldo countdown video he posted? Pretty awesome.

I liked that about Henry though. His shooting was sublime so he could be confident in himself he'd score from whereever he shot. Maybe the academy Vs Street maybe true but nobody does it aswell as Henry. Out of all the goals which is your favourite though? Mine is where henry and adebayor are both running forwards, henry stops and adebaypor heads the ball back, henry stops and curls it in the top corner, so calmly...

I also forgot how good he was at freekicks

Damn

For me, best player to play in EPL. and one of best strikers of all time

mrbeankid22

Post by mrbeankid22 » 13 Aug 2011, 03:23

Henry is absolute class. Both of the goals he scored against Aston Villa in the 05/06 season are good, the one you mentioned as well as the one were he takes it down off the long ball and chips in. Although you do mention Henry was an academy player, when he was younger, all did was play in the streets (when he was back in France).