Do sliding shorts or Compression shorts help?

Clothing, shin guards, gloves and other soccer-specific products
*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 04 Dec 2005, 16:59

ratherton wrote:They are a good idea if you are recovering from a groin injury as they help keep the muscle warm

Apart from that, I don't think the make any difference
as a matter of fact i am recovering from a groin injury and cant play, but do you think they are uncomfortable?? i like having space in that area if u know what i mean. and tight things make me uncomfortable

A-man147

Post by A-man147 » 31 Jul 2006, 04:11

helps prevent muscle pulls.
Image KEvinR9

"In 1969 I gave up woman and alcohol. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." George Best

ela10
New User

Re: Do sliding shorts or Compression shorts help?

Post by ela10 » 22 Mar 2019, 11:22

Futbolstud wrote:
09 Oct 2005, 13:00
i was wondering if compression shorts help rather than regular underwear. They look alot more comftrable so i got a pair but does neone wear them r they just a fad or wat?
Do you know that some compression shorts are specifically designed as underwear? You can wear them in any season without any problem. Especially with the coming cooler weather. And especially if you work outside in it. Compression shorts tend to retain body heat more so that regular briefs or boxers. I have ordered a pair of high-quality Compression shorts from Supacore and I must say these compression shorts are made up of lightweight fabric that has strong moisture wicking property to prevent sweat. I have used it on a regular basis without any discomfort.

High waisted compression leggings