What is wrong with my knees/back of hamstring

How to treat and prevent soccer-related injuries
collin
Veteran Member

What is wrong with my knees/back of hamstring

Post by collin » 02 May 2011, 10:31

ok so this is whats up. Everytime i lock my knees in, whether its standing up or laying down fully extended my leg and pushing it down, i feel this cracking/rubbing uncomfotorable feeling like the bone is moving or something is moving down there, obviously i feel no pain so thats probably not the case. It doesn't crack loud enough to here its one of those in-body cracks you can only feel but this is like a thick crack its very wierd. And its not exactly in my knee, its almost inbetween the back of my hamstring and the front of my knee, somewhere inside there maybe a little below the knee cap even. This has happened to me for yearssss and it only used to happen when i would lay down and move around in my sleep and extend my legs and such, but not ive recently been starting to feel it when im going up the stairs, taking my first 2 steps to get into a sprint. And sometimes i feel it just 1/100 steps of jogging dupending if i lock my leg or not. What should i be doing about this, is it serious or what? it kind of makes me nervous to be honest